Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lauren Reid rocks my world!



Hey everyone! Hope that you all had a wonderful weekend no matter if you were celebrating a holiday or not. We sure had a blast but I'm pretty excited to be home with no plans today.

While we were off enjoying the long weekend Lauren Reid re-released some pretty amazing stuff (duh.. all her stuff is amazing!)  I thought I'd show you a couple things I worked with.. one should look really familiar as I used it for my blog design also :D

Transformers v. 9


Snugglie Wubbies [His]



 Besides using the latter kit for my blog I also designed a page using both of the kits/tempates shown here.


Full Credits:
Snuggle Wubbies [His] - Wonky Alpha v.1 - Transformers v.9  by Lauren Reid
/ Kind of Attached by Laura Banasiak / The Sketchy Serif by Heather Hess


Don't forget this is only a small amount of the amazing stuff Lauren has added to her shop at The Lily Pad so head on over and check out the rest.. You'll love it!

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Tricia, I love her stuff, her doodles are awesome! I miss her at 9th&B! Glad you guys had a great holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Tanyia.. she is basically a stud :)

    ReplyDelete