Friday, July 1, 2011

First Friday!

Today is full of first for me! It is the 1st of July, the 1st time I am posting a 'real' blog post here, and the 1st time I have ever hosted a challenge at 9th & Bloom! I had the pleasure of setting up the Trendsetter challenge which can be found here.. I hope you join in; I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Also, make sure to check out all the other amazing challenges for the month of July here.

Today is also full of all sorts of new releases that are just beyond amazing! Here are a few that I had the pleasure of working with :)

Just one of the amazing kits that Sabrina Dupre brought with for her store opening debut!

From Sara Gleason who is guesting at 9th & Bloom this month!

Here's what I came up with these 2 amazing kits!
credits: Everyday Moments by Sabrina Lopes Dupre / Full Bloom: Shasta by Sara Gleason / Kind of Attached by Laura Banasiak / Pretty Color & Sweetness by My Four Hens

There are many, many more AMAZING new releases; you won't want to miss them! So head on over to 9th & Bloom and check them all out!

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian Friends, Happy 4th of July weekend to my American Friends, and Happy Weekend to everyone else :) Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment