Saturday, July 9, 2011

Storybook Land rocks!!


Oh my gosh! Did y'all think I left you again?!  We have been running, running, running all week long! There has been ZERO time for scrapping and it's made me uber sad :( 

I changed that tonight though!

I knocked out another challenge from The Lily Pad right off the bat using some fabulous New Releases that came out on Friday!  Tonight I decided to take a shot at this month Product Challenge; in this challenge I was asked to focus on the elements.  

For this layout I used Tracey Monette's super fun new Country Fair kit which was released Friday at The Lily Pad (she is a guest there this month).

































I also incorporated Lauren Reid's new Wonky Templates v.5

































And without further ado.. here's what I came up with.

Full Credits: Country Fair by Tracey Monette / Wonky Templates v.5 by Lauren Reid / Summer Stories: Stamp It Alpha by TLP Designers / The Dot Connector by Heather Hess / Color Pop Primer and Clean Color by My Four Hens  




Thanks for looks and I hope you are having a great weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment