Friday, July 15, 2011

One Tough Cookie

Today I would like to share an extremely special kit that was compiled by a ton of AMAZING designers. One Touch Cookie is a charity kit for Keira Armstrong; daughter of long time digi scrap booker, Vanessa Armstrong. Keira is currently undergoing treatment for cancerous tumors. She has Wilms' tumor or nephroblastoma. This is the second time Keira has been diagnosed with and treated for these tumors. The first time she was diagnosed with Wilms, she was treated and she was cleared. Then recently, they found more cancer so she is undergoing treatment once more. We believe the treatment will be a success once again and so far she is doing great! You can read more about her on the 9th & Bloom site (under the kit – this is where my information was taken from also).

otc_fullpreview

I was lucky enough to get to work with this wonderful kit and here’s the page I created.

Super-Sister

Credits: One Tough cookie {a charity collab for keira armstong  /  comic strip funnies by alissa jones  /  throwback by my four hens

I hope you all have fallen in love with this kit and the reason for it as much as I have! Have a great Friday!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment